AV. DE LA IGLESIA. SOMOSAGUAS.
CONTENT FOR FOUR UNIFAMILIARY HOUSES IN AV. DE LA IGLESIA (SOMOSAGUAS) AWARD.
The starting point of the competition consists in the segregation of the land subject of the project in 4 plots, which by regulations must have a minimum of 2500 m².
With the certainty that the project must reflect an original but at the same time unitary character, it is obligatory to sketch 4 projects in 4 different lines stitched together by a common denominator, that of the signature of the study, for which a compendium of the most refined aesthetic and conceptual currents that have developed throughout the work of the study. So we bet on the 4 success models already contrasted in the history of our firm.
The remarkable slope of the plot, of descending character from the south-east end towards the north-west, determines a concept of section that is based on the following premises:
- The unobstructed view of the mountains.
- El banqueo por parcelas para dotar de aislamiento e intimidad.
- Banking by parcels to provide isolation and privacy.
- Double accesses at different levels from the garden level.
The enormous presence of trees, of great ecological and ornamental value, determines the situation and the development of the architectural volumes that respect the basic premises of:
- Respect to the Mothr Nature Nature.
- Preferred solar orientations.
- Environmental regulations.
- Landfill regulations.
- Natural glades in the pre-existing forest.
- The non-interference between preferred views and orientations.